Scalp Micropigmentation or Hair Follicle tattoo is a quick and permanent, non-surgical procedure that gives dense looking hair with a hairline on a bald or balding head. The client can choose to keep his or her existing hair buzzed/short. The Scalp Micropigmentation procedure can also be used to conceal the scars from hair transplantation or any other form of scars, it is also used to make thinning hair look thicker or to get a new hairline. In contrast to regular tattoos, the scalp micropigmentation procedure does not penetrate deeply, hence the pigment will not bleed or spread and so the pigment will not change color as well.
Benefits of Scalp Micropigmentation over other hair loss solutions:
2. Instant results.
4. Gives frame to your face.
5. The ultimate solution for any form of alopecia.
6. Gives dense looking hair for people with thinning hair.
7. Conceal scars from hair transplantation or any other scars
8. Maintenance-free, no aftercare required, very affordable in terms of cost.
9. It can be done after hair transplantation to give more density to the existing and transplanted hair.
10. Gives a full head of hair short/cropped/buzzcut/crewcut international hairstyle look for people with any level of baldness.
1. The first session (2 to 4 hours, treat the entire hair loss area with Scalp Micropigmentation, wait for seven days & then come for 2nd session).
2. The second session (3 to 5 hours, add more density, wait for one month and then come for 3rd session).
3. The third session (2 to 4 hours), will do the last touch-ups.
Who are the candidates for Scalp Micropigmentation?
– People with any level of baldness (starting or advanced).
1. Even people with total baldness (no hair on sides and back).
2. People with thinning hair.
3. People with scars on their scalp.
4. Post hair transplant.
Reeage is providing Scalp Micropigmentation in Bangloare at affordable rates
Reeage is providing Scalp Micropigmentation in Hyderabad at affordable rates